Auntie Jo’s Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are existing users of Facebook.
2. Employees of Auntie Jo’s, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Facebook:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter.
b) To enter, log onto Facebook and go to https://www.facebook.com/auntiejoscritters/ like our page, leave a comment about pets, coffee, Mondays on the contest picture (shown above), then share the picture post to your timeline or your other Facebook pages.
c) The contest starts on June 24, 2019 8pm CST and will run until Auntie Jo’s Facebook page hits 1000 likes (at which time winner will be chosen at random and new contest will begin. Auntie Jo’s is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) Immediately upon reaching goal of 1000 likes one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a Strarbucks Gift Card worth $25.
2. Each winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Auntie Jo’s at the time of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Auntie Jo’s reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely respond to notification, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Auntie Jo’s. Auntie Jo’s has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Auntie Jo’s is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Auntie Jo’s is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Auntie Jo’s has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available 24 hours at Auntie Jo’s at https://www.auntiejoscritters.com/blog
3. For a list of prize winners, please email Auntie Jo’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Auntie Jo’s and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Auntie Jo’s cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Auntie Jo’s is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Auntie Jo’s reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Auntie Jo’s, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Auntie Jo’s or this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.